Video streaming issues can be caused by many factors. By troubleshooting your internet or device connection, you may be able to play your videos again.
You may be experiencing a video streaming issue if you’ve seen one of these notifications:
- An error has occurred.
- Playback error. Tap to retry.
- Connection to server lost.
- This video is unavailable.
Here's how to troubleshoot common issues.
- Ensure that you meet the minimum system requirements.
- If you find that you are able to play some lesson videos but not all, you may need to perform some of the actions below to improve your connection speed:
- Shut down applications that might be taking up network resources such as downloads or streaming audio or video.
- If you have other browser tabs open, close them except for the one you're using to watch the video.
- Restart your browser.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Try running the speed test.
- Delete all temporary internet files.
- Reboot your machine.
Other factors that may affect your connection speed
- Type of connection (broadband, DSL, T1, hardwired, wireless, etc.)
- Spyware and or Virus protection
- Browser settings or preferences and add-ons
- Security software
- Network capacity, network traffic, and the time of day.